Evidently We Have Nine Lives

I'm not going to just give you the whole "we're back" run around because no one likes a blog that just constantly posts updates about how they've decided to give blogging another shot but this time, I'm honestly not just giving you another empty promise.

Since I began blogging, back with my first gaming blog which was decently popular, I've had the hardest time committing and sticking to a format of any kind. I would try writing everyday, every other day, even setting up a Monday, Friday, Sunday kind of schedule which just never worked out. But that was before I took a step back and looked at the grand scheme of things. If I don't get organized and get my shit together, there's no way I'll ever get anywhere with anything I want to do.

I know, that's a lot of hype for a small video game blog on a dying blog format, but it's a start is my point. After talking it over with Emalie, we both agreed that this is something we really care about and that we severely miss doing. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten a new game and just wanted to blog about it. So now, we're working on coming up with a schedule, different ideas, video ideas for YouTube, the whole nine yards. So if you've been here before, thank you for sticking around, and if you're new here, welcome to a new year of gaming, fun, and two weirdos who are going to give this a fair shot. For Exploit Gaming, I'm Cassidy and I hope this sticks.

Post a Comment